Project Net P/L has been trading successfully since 1996 in the provision of Information Technology Consulting Services.
The Company specialises in IT analysis, planning and project management within the Victorian health sector.
Services provided under contract have included:
Review of IT infrastructure, operations and development of corporate IT strategic plans (typically 3 years).
Contract project management services to facilitate new initiatives between Hospitals/Agencies and the Department of Human Services (main Victorian funding source for health agencies).
Sales, installation and maintenance of IT hardware/software.
Project Management corporate training offered to industry through partnerships with leading Universities and direct to Biotechnology and Defence related organisations.
The Company has:
A 10 year history of successfully working together on Victorian health sector projects.
- Extensive experience working with the Acute and Community Health agencies across Victoria.
- Expert knowledge and use of a range of project management methodologies, tools and techniques, including Prince 2, AIPM standards and PMI standards.
- Experience in designing and implementing corporate risk registers and methodologies for companies in line with Australian Standards in Project Management (Australian Institute of Project Managers).
- The communication and documentation skills to manage complex systems implementation projects.
- The analytical skills (technical and management) required to define business processes, user and system requirements; and
- The facilitation skills required to manage meetings, committees and staff forums.